How Can We Help?

You are here:

Adding a Contribution Refund

KREF requires contribution refunds to be posted as a negative contribution on both the paper and electronic versions of the report.  Campaign Deputy makes this easy for you if you work with multiple states. Simply go to Disbursements, pick the person who the contribution refund is for, and select the “Disbursement Type” of “Contribution Refund”. We will handle listing the contribution as a negative contribution on the correct forms and deduct their total given for the cycle as well.

Table of Contents